This time around, I’m rounding up a quick list of can’t-do-no-wrong gifts for Valentine’s Day…
Or if you prefer… GALENTINE’S DAY!
Well Amy, Galentine’s Day “is basically, Valentine’s Day, only instead of celebrating
the love you have for your significant other, you spend it with your best girlfriends,
who are after all your soul mates, and therefore deserve a holiday all to themselves, too.”
Let’s be honest, when it comes to celebrating consumerism, nothing says gal power like Valentine’s Day.
It’s ALL about us, am I right, ladies? 💁
With this in mind, lets get right to it!
- Tipsy Elves knows just the way to our heart with these adorable graphic tees that will be sure to let them know who’s really after your heart.
- If you’re looking for comfortable flats… Look no further! This cute pair from Aerosoles are compromise in a shoe. Let’s just say this chic loafer will easily stick around year-round…unlike your last Tinder date.
- Can’t stop gushing about you main squeeze? Let it be known! –with this adorable sweatshirt with rose gold script.
- The next time you rock this palette from Revolution Makeup, the conversation with a cute boy will go a little something like this –”Are you blushing?” “Nop, that’s just my contour.” –
- This Galentine’s Day give the women in your life a meaningful gift – the Swarovski Crystal Bow Ring by Robin McGraw Revelation. Robin has always loved the idea of tying a bow around her finger as a reminder to remember something important. She created the Bow Ring as a reminder to take care of herself so she can take care of those she loves.
- It’s no surprise that I love Rosena Sammi pieces. Lately, I’ve been loving her upcycled Kumari Bangles wrapped with sari and finished with a gold accent. These bracelets will buy a girl rescued from the redlight districts of India, one week of school. –What a better way to celebrate love than by paying it forward?
- Give your single friends something fun with a case that will make their hearts jump for joy from Case Station! Choose from their incredible art collections or customize your very own, the options are endless! Whether you’re looking to make a one-of-a-kind gift or just want to get something super cute for your BFF’s, they have just what you need!
- Who wouldn’t want to look (or feel) like supermodel Cindy Crawford? Now you can… sort of! Her skincare line, Meaningful Beauty includes a Rich Moisture Masque formulated with an advanced moisture complex, shea butter, marine extracts and antioxidant Vitamin E, designed to give both immediate and long-term moisturizing and nourishing benefits for dry skin, while also helping to protect against the visible effects of premature aging. –Perfect for a girl’s night or if you just want to pamper yourself this Galentine’s Day!
- My girlfriends and I have been feeling the sporty look lately, so I was ecstatic to learn that my favorite shoe store from Puerto Rico, NOVUS just opened shop in South Florida! They have these cute sneakers from ISADORA with cute patch detailing that I can’t wait to get my hands on.
- Who else is skincare obsessed? If you couldn’t tell by this post, I am. Face masks are all the rage nowadays. Best of all? They don’t need to be expensive. This face mask from Miss Spa deeply hydrates and nourishes to reveal a smoother, younger looking glow to your skin. Best of all, it costs $3.99, it’s paraben, artificial dye and sulfate free!
- Our candy wishes just got a lot more delicious (and a lot more adorable) with these Sugarfina bears infused with real Rosé wine. The perfect favor for your Galentine’s Day soiree! Rosé all day? Yes please.
- Say it with a peach-moji! This cute keychain from Urban Outfitters will have all of your friends seeing heart eyes.
What are you hoping to get for Galentine’s Day? Leave me some gift ideas in the comments.